Queensland Health / Quitline
Quitline is a telephone service that provides 24/7 health information, counselling and referral services to Queensland citizens who wish to stop smoking. They are a part of state-run Queensland Health, but receive additional funds from other sources, including the Federal Government.
Queensland Health / Healthy Hearing Program
The Healthy Hearing Program provides free hearing screening to all infants born in Queensland and keeps track of children with hearing difficulties throughout early childhood. Queensland Health deployed Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform for consolidating its early detection management and information systems, and for sharing profiles and test results with audiologists, family support facilitators and childhood hearing clinics.
Northern Territory Government / SEAT
The Department of Education provides education to young Territorians from the early years to adulthood. It has a range of strategic policy, regulatory, delivery and support responsibilities including:
• ensuring quality early learning and development programs
• delivering high quality education services to maximise student learning
• providing pathways for school-aged students aligned with their further education, and work or career aspirations
• providing a regulatory function over the operation of early childhood services and non-government schools
• supporting Northern Territory (NT) institutions delivering tertiary education
• Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS).
Northern Territory Government / Correctional Services
Northern Territory Correctional Services is made up of correctional officers, community corrections officers, as well as professional and administrative officers, who work together to keep the community safe and reduce re-offending.